Polyfest and Pasifika terms and conditions
Two iconic performing arts festivals take place in Auckland this March - Polyfest and Pasifika.
Join us at our stand at both events to meet our Safe Guy, D'Angelo, score yourself some Safe Guy spot prizes, go in the draw to win our work whānau experience prize valued up to $2000, and have a photograph taken of you acting out the type of Safe Guy you are.
Safe Guy Polyfest and Pasifika ‘Experience Prize’ full terms and conditions
The Safe Guy Polyfest and Pasifika ‘Experience Prize’ prize Competition is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- These terms and conditions apply to the Safe Guy Polyfest and Pasifika ‘Experience Prize’ competition” (the Competition) conducted by WorkSafe New Zealand (WorkSafe).
- The “Safe Guy Polyfest and Pasifika ‘Experience Prize’ competition” entry is being held at Manukau Sports Bowl Auckland Wednesday 13 March to Saturday 16 March 2019 (NZDT) for Polyfest and at Western Springs Stadium Auckland Saturday 23 and Sunday 24 March 2019 (NZDT) (Promotional Period).
- Entry into the Competition is deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Employees, contractors and members of the Board of WorkSafe New Zealand (and their immediate families) are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- WorkSafe may require proof of eligibility to enter the Competition.
- Only one entry into the ‘Experience Prize’ competition will be accepted per person. Any additional entries made by a person will not be eligible for inclusion in the draw.
- No entries made outside the Promotional Period will be accepted.
Allocation of ‘Experience prize’
- To enter into the draw for the ‘Experience Prize’ competition, entrants must complete the digital entry form at the WorkSafe stand by providing details of their full name, phone number, email address, and location.
- The entrant must have indicated on the digital form that they agree to the full terms and conditions (as available on the WorkSafe website) for their entry to be eligible.
- By marking the box on the digital form, the entrant expressly consents to WorkSafe using the entrant’s email address for WorkSafe marketing purposes in the future.
- WorkSafe will randomly draw one winner for the ‘Experience Prize’ for both Polyfest and Pasifika festivals on Thursday 28 February March from the entries that have been placed in the draw.
- The winner will be notified by phone on Monday 1 April 2019.
- The winner will be asked to provide their full contact details, phone, email and delivery address. Failure to respond to calls or provide all requested personal information within three days will result in the entry being invalidated and a new winner being drawn.
- When the winner is notified, WorkSafe will provide age-appropriate options of sporting, cultural, or arts experiences. The winner will be invited to choose one experience out of the options to redeem as the ‘Experience Prize’. The total value of the ‘Experience Prize’ will not exceed $2000. The ‘Experience Prize’ will not cover travel or accommodation costs.
- WorkSafe may require that the winner of the ‘Experience Prize’ is over 18, or a New Zealand resident. WorkSafe may require proof of eligibility to redeem the prize. These conditions are dependent on the prize offered, and are at WorkSafe’s discretion.
- The winner must provide a valid physical New Zealand delivery address to which the ‘Experience Prize’ will be delivered by WorkSafe. WorkSafe is not responsible or liable for any incorrect details provided by the winner.
- The Prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
- In accordance with the Privacy Act 1993, WorkSafe collects and holds personal information to conduct the Competition, to notify the prize winner and verify prize winner identities, for publicity purposes relating to the Competition and for WorkSafe marketing purposes.
- By entering into the Competition, each entrant agrees that WorkSafe may collect and hold personal information for these purposes including, if they win the Prize, publishing their name, location and photo on WorkSafe’s Facebook page, on WorkSafe's website and in print material published by WorkSafe relating to the Competition or WorkSafe's “Safe Guy Polyfest and Pasifika Events”.
- WorkSafe reserves the right to vary the terms of the Competition, and to modify, terminate or reschedule the Competition, and to substitute any of the prizes for a similar prize of the same value.
- WorkSafe is not liable for any loss, damage or injury (including and without limitation any indirect or consequential loss) suffered by any person in connection with the Competition and or the prize, except for any liability under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or other liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- WorkSafe’s decisions on all matters regarding the Competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into.