Identify the individuals who are using gas cookers inappropriately by identifying the colour of the tent and/or campervan that WorkSafe have placed in the Facebook picture and be into WIN one Ziegler & Brown black twin grill BBQ, one reversible half hotplate and a Ziggy ‘The Modern BBQ’ cookbook. Thanks to the LPG Association of NZ for the prize!
Win a Ziegler and Brown Grill this summer!
Enter Claude's cowboy cooks gas safety competition via the competition post on the WorkSafe Facebook page.
Visit our Summer Energy Safety page for hints.
Claude's cowboy cooks gas safety competition Terms and Conditions
WorkSafe New Zealand (WorkSafe) has partnered with the LPG Association of New Zealand to give away one Ziegler & Brown black twin grill BBQ, one reversible half hotplate and a Ziggy ‘The Modern BBQ’ cookbook (the Prize) as part of the Energy Safety Facebook Competition – leaky gas connections safety competition (the Competition). The Prize is as pictured above.
The Competition is subject to the below terms and conditions. Entry into the Competition is deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Competition runs from 10am 15 January 2020 to 11pm Sunday 26 January 2020(NZDT). No late entries will be accepted.
- Entry is only open to New Zealand residents over 18 years of age.
- Employees or contractors of WorkSafe or the LPG Association of New Zealand (and such employees’ immediate families) are not eligible for entry.
- WorkSafe may require proof of eligibility to enter the Competition.
Allocation of prize
- To enter into the Competition an entrant must identify the two individuals who are using a gas cooker inappropriately in enclosed spaces by identifying the colour of the tent and/or campervan and commenting the colour in the comments in the original competition post on WorkSafe’s Facebook page.
- If you need help identifying safe practice when cooking with gas you may find this link helpful: worksafe.govt.nz/topic-and-industry/energy-safety(external link)
- Any entrant who correctly identifies the two individuals who are using a gas cooker inappropriately and comments their answer in the comment thread will be placed into a draw.
- WorkSafe will randomly draw one winner on Monday 27 January 2020 from the entrants which have been placed in the draw.
- The winner will initially be notified via Facebook Messenger on Monday 27 January 2020 and will be asked to provide their full contact details, phone, email and delivery address. Failure to respond to the message or provide all requested personal information within three days will result in the entry being invalid and a new winner being drawn.
- The winner must provide a valid New Zealand delivery address to which the Prize will be delivered. WorkSafe is not responsible or liable for any incorrect details provided by the winner.
- The Prize will be shipped by the LPG Association of New Zealand to the winner.
- In accordance with the Privacy Act 1993, WorkSafe collects and holds personal information to conduct the Competition, to notify the prize winner and verify prize winner’s identity, and for publicity purposes relating to the Competition and WorkSafe's Summer Energy Safety Campaign(external link).
- By entering into the Competition, each entrant agrees that WorkSafe may collect and hold personal information for these purposes including, if he or she wins a prize, publishing his or her name, town, and photo on WorkSafe’s own Facebook page, on WorkSafe's website and in print material published by WorkSafe relating to the Competition or WorkSafe's Energy Safety Campaign.
- There is one Ziegler & Brown black twin grill BBQ, one reversible half hotplate and a Ziggy ‘The Modern BBQ’ cookbook to give away The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
- WorkSafe reserves the right to vary the terms, and to modify, terminate or reschedule the Competition, and to substitute any of the prizes for a similar prize of the same value.
- WorkSafe is not liable for any loss, damage or injury (including and without limitation any indirect or consequential loss) suffered by any person in connection with the Competition and or the prize, except for any liability under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or other liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- WorkSafe can be contacted in relation to this competition at our registered office at Level 6, 86 Customhouse Quay, Wellington, New Zealand.