LPG Connections Competition
Screenshot the right device to test an LPG bottle connection for gas leaks, post your screenshot in the comments, and you could be in to WIN a Ziegler and Brown Grill this summer! Grill provided by the LPG Association of NZ.
Win a Ziegler and Brown Grill this summer!
Enter Claude's LPG Connections Competition via the competition post on the WorkSafe Facebook page here(external link).
Visit our Summer Energy Safety page for hints.
WorkSafe New Zealand (WorkSafe) has partnered with the LPG Association of New Zealand to give away one Ziegler and Brown Grill in chilli red in the “LPG Connections Competition.”
The “LPG Connections Competition” is being run through Facebook. To enter, an entrant must take a screenshot of the right device to use to test an LPG bottle for gas leaks. Users will need to post their screenshot to the Facebook comment thread to enter.
The Competition is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- These terms and conditions apply to the “LPG Connections Competition” (the Competition) conducted by WorkSafe New Zealand (WorkSafe), Level 6, 86 Customhouse Quay, Wellington, New Zealand, between 9am Monday 28 January 2019 to 11pm Sunday 10 February 2019 (NZDT) (Promotional Period).
- Entry into the Competition is deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- To be eligible to enter the Competition, you must:
(a) Be a New Zealand resident;
(b) 18 years of age or older; and
(c) Enter the Competition during the Promotional Period.
- Employee’s, contractors, or a member of an employee’s family, of either WorkSafe or the LPG Association of New Zealand is not eligible to enter the Competition.
- WorkSafe may require proof of eligibility to enter the Competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Any additional entry made by a person will not be eligible for inclusion in the draw.
- No entries made outside the Promotion Period will be accepted.
Allocation of prize
To enter into the Competition you must:
(a) Screenshot the correct way to identify a gas leak on an LPG bottle; and
(b) upload the screenshot as a comment to WorkSafe’s Facebook LPG Connections Competition thread(external link) to enter the draw.
- No comments made on posts other than on WorkSafe’s Facebook competition thread(external link) will be eligible for entry.
- Any entrant who identifies the correct way to identify a gas leak on an LPG bottle by way of screenshot, will be placed into a draw to win a Ziegler and Brown Grill in chilli red (the Prize).
- WorkSafe will randomly draw one winner at 10 am on Monday 11 February 2019 from the entrants which have been placed in the draw.
- The winners will be notified via Facebook Messenger by 3pm on Monday 11 February 2019.
- The winner will be asked to provide their full contact details, phone, email and delivery address through Facebook Messenger. Failure to respond to the message or provide all requested personal information within three days will result in the entry being invalid and a new winner being drawn.
- The Prize will be shipped by the LPG Association of New Zealand to the winners. WorkSafe is not responsible or liable for any incorrect details provided by a winner.
- The winner must provide a valid New Zealand delivery address to which the Prize will be delivered.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
- You acknowledge that you have, and will continue to have, all necessary consents, permissions, licenses and rights to use the screenshot photo used in the Competition.
- You grant WorkSafe a non-exclusive, perpetual and irrevocable licence to use, copy, modify, adapt, and distribute the screenshot photo used in the Competition.
- In accordance with the Privacy Act 1993, WorkSafe collects and holds personal information to conduct the Competition, to notify prize winners and verify prize winners’ identities, and for publicity purposes relating to the Competition and WorkSafe's Summer Energy Safety Campaign.
- By entering into the Competition, each entrant agrees that WorkSafe may collect and hold personal information for these purposes including, if he or she wins the Prize, publishing his or her name, town, and photo screenshot on WorkSafe’s Facebook page, on WorkSafe's website and in print material published by WorkSafe relating to the Competition or WorkSafe's “Summer Energy Safety Campaign”.
- WorkSafe reserves the right to vary the terms, and to modify, terminate or reschedule the Competition, and to substitute any of the prizes for a similar prize of the same value.
- WorkSafe is not liable for any loss, damage or injury (including and without limitation any indirect or consequential loss) suffered by any person in connection with the Competition and or the prize, except for any liability under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or other liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- WorkSafe’s decisions on all matters regarding the Competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into.