Alert: Notifications and correspondence during COVID-19 restrictions
We are operating at reduced capacity due to the COVID 19 Alert Level Two requirements. Find out more about how to correspond and notify us during this time.
You might also hear from us as we proactively call businesses about how they're operating safely during Alert Level Two.
Our April work-related health update.
In this issue:
- The importance of worker engagement, participation and representation in reducing harm at work
- Reminder about the risks of working with organic solvents
- Supporting your workers after a traumatic event
- Reducing noise at work - case study
- Heads-up about upcoming consultation on managing violence in healthcare
- Clarifying asbestos duties for body corporates
- Dr Bill Glass awarded Senior New Zealander of the Year
- Increased risk of fatigue after Daylight Saving
- Survey on current capabilitiy in health and safety disciplines
- New Domestic Violence Victims' Protection Act in force
- Reminders about: new rules for class 6 and class 8 substances, hazardous waste and temporary storage of VTAs