Reporting concerns or incidents
If you have a concern about an unsafe or unhealthy work situation, you can raise your concern with WorkSafe.
WorkSafe will only send an inspector to the site if the work situation could lead to a person’s death or cause a very serious injury or illness.
Read our Questions to consider before raising a work-related health or safety concern with WorkSafe(external link)’ for more information about raising a concern.
When you contact us, please provide the following information:
- The name of the business you have a concern about, and/or
- The precise location of the business or work situation you have a concern about
- Details about the situation and the specific risks you have a concern about.
- Your contact details in case we need more information.*
* Your contact details will be kept confidential if you request this. If you wish to raise a concern anonymously, then you must tell us this when you contact us either by phone or email.