Win a coaching session with Richard Loe
Want to surprise some keen young players with a rugby coaching session from a legendary rugby player?
Show us how you keep yourself and your family safe on farm and you could win a rugby coaching session for your local club with Safer Farms Ambassador Richard Loe.
All you need to do is upload a video, a photograph or simply tell us what you do to keep your family and workers safe and you could be in to win.
Entries close on Friday 21st September 2018.
How to enter:
Film a short video, take a photo, and/or provide a brief explanation telling us about one thing you’ve done to improve health and safety on the farm and upload it below.
Entries will be judged by a panel from Beef & Lamb New Zealand, DairyNZ and Federated Farmers.
Winners will be announced in October through a media release and via our social media channels.
Only entries completed via the form below will be valid. Check out the full terms and conditions below.
- WorkSafe New Zealand ('WorkSafe') is giving away one rugby coaching session with Richard Loe (the 'Competition') to be redeemed by a group or club whose members are under 18 years old.
- The Competition is subject to the following terms and conditions. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is only open to New Zealand residents. Employees (and such employees’ immediate families) of WorkSafe, Beef & Lamb New Zealand, Dairy NZ and Federated Farmers are not eligible for entry. WorkSafe may require proof of eligibility.
- The Competition runs from Friday 24th August 2018 to Friday 21st September 2018 (NZDT). No late entries will be accepted.
- To enter into the Competition an entrant must upload a photo or video to WorkSafe’s website or comments on what the entrant has done to improve health and safety on the farm.
- Route to entry for the Competition can be found at https://www.worksafe.govt.nz/rugbycomp.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Any additional entry made by a person will not be eligible for inclusion in the draw.
- Entries will be judged by Wednesday 26th September by WorkSafe and shortlisted to top 10 entries.
- Top 10 entries will then be judged by a panel from Beef & Lamb New Zealand, Dairy NZ and Federated Farmers by Wednesday 3rd October. One winner will be selected.
- Entrants will be judged on creativity, practicality and implementation of their improvements to health and safety on the farm.
- Winners will initially be notified via email by Monday 8th October and will be asked to provide their full contact details. Failure to respond to such a message or provide all requested personal information within 3 days may result in the entry being invalid and a new winner being drawn.
- There is one coaching session to be given away. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- The date and time of the session will be determined as suits the nominated team and Richard Loe. This will be liaised by WorkSafe staff.
- The venue and gear for the coaching session will need to be arranged in conjunction with the nominated team/club.
- The Competition reserves the right to vary the terms, and to modify, terminate or reschedule the Competition, and to substitute any of the prizes for a similar prize of the same value.
- WorkSafe is not liable for any loss, damage or injury (including and without limitation any indirect or consequential loss) suffered by any person in connection with the Competition and or the prize, except for any liability under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or other liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- WorkSafe can be contacted in relation to this competition at our registered office at Level 6, 86 Customhouse Quay, Wellington, New Zealand.
- For further information contact WorkSafe media on 021 823 007.