Alert: Notifications at reduced capacity during COVID-19 restrictions
We are operating at reduced capacity due to the COVID 19 alert level four requirements.
Please only call our 0800 number if someone is at serious risk of harm or has been seriously injured, become seriously ill, or died as a result of work.
For other notifications please complete our online forms at Notify WorkSafe.
If you have concerns about accelerated silicosis, you can leave your contact details in the form below and we will be in contact with further information about what you can do.
You may also be interested in our safety alert, video and recently updated guidance about silica dust in the workplace:
- Safety alert: accelerated silicosis
- Video: Respirable crystalline silica dust and accelerated silicosis
- Silica dust in the workplace
- Controlling dust with on-tool extraction
- 8 key things for workers to know: Controlling silica dust in the workplace [PDF, 89 KB]
The Ministry of Health has also published an update:
Submit your contact details