We are operating at reduced capacity due to COVID-19 Alert Level Three restrictions in Auckland. Please only call our 0800 number if someone is at serious risk of harm or has been seriously injured, become seriously ill, or died as a result of work.
It is good practice to have health and safety documents.
We have produced guidance to help you to write health and safety documents.
Writing for health and safety: guidance for workplace health and safety writers
This guidance explains how to develop health and safety documents. The guidelines will help you to answer the following questions:
- What is the document for?
- Who will read the document?
- What are your main messages?
- Is the document effective?
- How will you share and use the document?