Alert: Notifications and correspondence during COVID-19 restrictions
We are operating at reduced capacity due to the COVID 19 alert level four requirements. Find out more about how to correspond and notify us during this time.
Our February work-related health update.
In this issue:
- Workplace preparedness for novel coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Silicosis dust guidance translated into Tagalog
- Our new noise control video
- Health and Safety Representative survey report
- Keeping safe working in the sun
- Nursing guidelines for managing fatigue for hospital-based shift work
- Worker exposure standards and biological exposure indices review
- Mental health and wellbeing at work – 2019 business leadership survey
- New Zealand Occupational Hygiene Society – Conference 2020