Alert: Notifications and correspondence during COVID-19 restrictions
We are operating at reduced capacity due to the COVID 19 Alert Level Two requirements. Find out more about how to correspond and notify us during this time.
You might also hear from us as we proactively call businesses about how they're operating safely during Alert Level Two.
Read the New Zealand Mining Board of Examiners August meeting newsletter.
In this issue we cover:
- Do you have CPD feedback?
- Assessment of logbooks
- Incomplete applications
- Review of site specific CPD requirements
- Extension for feedback to MBIE implementation review
- Summary information on CoC applications
- Reminders: resit applications and CPD logbooks