Alert: Notifications and correspondence during COVID-19 restrictions
We are operating at reduced capacity due to the COVID 19 Alert Level Two requirements. Find out more about how to correspond and notify us during this time.
You might also hear from us as we proactively call businesses about how they're operating safely during Alert Level Two.
In this issue:
- The heat is on – advice for keeping workers safe in extreme temperatures
- Keep fatigue out of the workplace
- New guidance for SMEs about keeping workers healthy
- Hazardous substances - keeping up with last year's changes
- Calling all businesses who want workers to reap the health benefits of good work
- Protect construction workers from health hazards
- Our CEO Nicole Rosie discusses keeping workers healthy and safe
- Media release - companies must learn from their mistakes
- Asbestos training reminder
- SafePlus launches onsite assessment and advisory service