Alert: Notifications and correspondence during COVID-19 restrictions
We are operating at reduced capacity due to the COVID 19 Alert Level Two requirements. Find out more about how to correspond and notify us during this time.
You might also hear from us as we proactively call businesses about how they're operating safely during Alert Level Two.
Our February work-related health update.
In this issue:
- Revised guidance for businesses and workers on respiratory protective equipment
- Prosecution of Precision Animal Supplements
- Reminder about working in hot conditions and protection from the sun when working outdoors
- Academic Chair in Health and Safety being sought
- Heads-up about mid-year hazardous substances regulations changes
- Hazardous substances calculator updated
- More workplace exposure standards consultation on the way
- WorkSafe’s Philippa Gibson on how to tackle airborne health risks
- Daniel Hummerdal talks about health and safety innovation
- Mental Health Foundation launches workplace mental health package
- New research reveals importance of wellbeing for younger farmers
- Ministry of Health to lead efforts to address health workforce wellbeing
- Improving worker health and addressing fatigue issues to improve safety